Thursday 5 April 2018

Scrap the girls April Challenge

I very happy to be the latest member of the design team for Scrap the Girls. This months Scrap the Girls challenge is all about you! (or me in this case!). This is my take on the challenge.




I'm hardly the Domestic Goddess but I did make that cake! This layout was made with stenciling with Nuvo paste, addition of die cuts from Kaisercraft  Textured weather die, Kaisercraft vaneers, tags, and mesh fabric. 

I then applied cardstock photo mats, Funky Flairs die cut and A2Z Scraplet heart border.



The A2Z Scraplet  was cut in two,  painted and coated in fine glitter.




Embellishments including art stones and Vanilla Orchid flair, completed the layout.

Come and join the challenge over here.

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment