Friday 27 July 2018

Scrap the boys July challenge

Here is my take on Scrap the boys challenge for July. It's all about stars!





To make this layout, I hand cut my stars and sewed around them. I then splattered ink, then attached coordinating cardstock to "color" my stars.



I used  A2Z Scraplets Stars Li'l Range and A2Z Scraplets Happiness Is word and painted them in metallic paint.



With my A2Z Scraplets, a few embellishments (Coco Vanilla) and photo, my page was done!





Cheers!

Scrap the Boys

7 comments:

  1. A vibrant and fun page Anne. Love the recessed stars and the colourful infills combined with the MM. Fantastic work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background of hand cut stars, and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love the color of the title. Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wonderful work on making that great background! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I love love love your take on our challenge!! Thank you so much for joining us at STB.xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the design! Cool hand cutting! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing layout !! love what you did with the star

    ReplyDelete