Sunday 1 November 2020

Scrap the girls DT November

 This month, a sketch is the inspiration- stars and circles. Here is my take:


Here is the sketch:


I made this layout by first using Nuvo paste through a stencil. I also heat embossed chipboard (RW lasercuts) with Allure Charred gold embossing powder. Must be pretty charred as it didnt look gold at all!
I left the Dusty Attic clockface without embossing, as I did the Kaisercraft veneers.
I stamped Altenew flowers on Vellum and cut.


I layered the vellum flowers, some cardstock that I distressed the edges and inked, under my photo, then added the remainder of the embellishments. I dropped Holcroft Metallic Rich gold India Ink over my layout for added sparkle. Here are some further close ups.




 Join the challenge HERE.

Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment