Sunday 29 April 2018

Emma Wiggle

This layout has been made with inspiration from  Scrapbook Boutique's Moodboard for April's Challenge. Its black and white with YELLOW!

The layout uses A2Z Scraplets Chain Mesh 8 x 8 inch panel and Emma Wiggle word




To make this layout I first layered cardstock and papers. 


I then applied texture paste through a stencil.


I prepared the A2Z Scraplet  Chain Mesh panel piece by inking. I did the same for the Emma Wiggle word.



I then layered die cuts from yellow and black cardstock and arranged them with colored cheesecloth under my photo. I completed with layout with flower, resin embellishments and yellow and black bows from my stash. 




Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout! Love how the pops of yellow help to highlight the gorgeous little model in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the way you have composed this layout around the sweet image and your colour choice...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete