Sunday 21 January 2018

This is what awesome looks like

My new layout has been completed with inspiration provided by Scrap the Boys, that required flowers be used in the layout.

Ive used A2Z Scraplets "This is what awesome looks like" and Pipeworks texture shape on my layout.  The pipeworks texture shape was cut into sections, painted in Swellegant paint and highlighted to define pipe sections. 
I then heat embossed using Verdigris embossing powder.
My chipboard title was painted in Swellegant Iron paint then rust powder was applied.
The page was completed with die cuts from a Memory box small pipes die and flowers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh lala this page is fantastic !! I love love your rust effect on the background !! well done !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB !! Have a nice day. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice ! love the pipework chipboard !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the industrial feel with the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at STB xx

    ReplyDelete