Sunday 25 February 2018

Scrap the Boys February Challenge

I have a new layout made with two A2Z Scraplets, the "Dotty Twig Frame" and "Chicken wire shape" using inspiration from Scrap the Boys February Challenge (and my favorite colors!).




I've cut the A2Z scraplet "Dotty Twig Frame", inked it with black Versafine ink, and placed the piece to frame my photo. I also inked the chicken wire shape in the same manner and placed pieces under the photo and under the page where I have torn.



I've used Kaisercraft paper to which I've applied acrylic paint in turquoise and white. I've then stamped over this with a variety of stamps to make the background for this page.

To finish my page, I have layered Kaisercraft collectables, veneer shapes and cardstock under my photo. I've also added bakers twine, Coco Vanilla flair and Kaisercraft diecut words.


Cheers!







8 comments:

  1. very nice layout ! so many detail :) Thank for joining us at Scrap the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rugged background suits your photo beautifully. Thank for joining us at Scrap the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your detail. Awesome page! Thank you for joining us at STB this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Layout. Thanks for joining us.

    Greetings from germany,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a fantastic layout!! <3 And perfect photo! Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us for February at STB!

    ReplyDelete